01 February 2009

Three older albums you need.

Breaking from the posting of this blog for some time made me not only lose my connection with newer music but also rehashed my love for some older albums from years past. These are three I have been listening to for some time and I think that you should listen to them, and buy them, as well.



Hypermagic Mountain by Lightning Bolt



Ratatat by Ratatat



The Eraser by Thom Yorke

It took me forever to find a digital copy of this Ratatat album online, so please be thankful that I'm making it accessible to you folks.

4 comments:

John said...

definetly appreciative of the ratatat link, am seeing them in April actually also...

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this and all other uploads.

Anonymous said...

word! Big ups

Wen said...

oh, thank your for the ratatat album, i have been searching for it too :D