09 February 2009

Eric Copeland's Solo Material

I love solo albums, especially noise solo albums. Eric Copeland is one of today's leading artists of this genre, and I decided to take a short break from my school work and make a post in which all of his solo material is collected and is made available for download. Thanks to Exp Etc and CUM HORIZON for making available albums of his I did not know existed as well as albums that I just didn't have on my new computer I use more frequently for music related things:

http://experimentaletc.blogspot.com/
http://cumhorizon.blogspot.com/



Hermaphrodite



Alien in a Garbage Dump

RGAG (no specific album art; was released as a limited CDr)

And Exp Etc has revealed another very limited and mysterious release by Copeland that was completely unknown to me and many others. I have yet to listen to it, but according to Exp Etc:
yeah, it's real. i've never seen one out. it's a lathe cut though, so you can't play it too much and it might be overplayed as is? also, it's harsh shit. totally rulin, but a heavy listen. Eric Copeland

I've yet to listen to it, but I'm pretty pumped and confident that it will rule ass as every other Copeland release does.

Catsup Plate Lathe Cut 12"

Enjoy, all.

No comments: