19 January 2009

multiple sorries and

I'm in my last semester of undergraduate school and the classes I am taking require quite the butt load of school work, so my posts will be spaced out much more.

but

I'm not going to feel that necessary 'change' has occurred in American society and government until the accepted sociological racial and economic subjugation of the poor are allowed to become and recognized as standing members of society fully and without prejudice.

The slums of America are at times as bad as the slums of war-torn nations of the third world.

This is one of the many problems facing the American people and government.

More personally, it will be quite the day when a president elect is sworn in not on an archaic tome that is the bible and I will fully rejoice when humanity begins to realize our own imaginative and extreme powers and not rely on heavenly outer dimensional beings.

No comments: