10 November 2008

Flica - Windvane & Window



Via Flica's myspace:

"flica is an electro-acoustic outfit produced by euseng seto from the evolving music scene of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Born in 1982, he begun his exquisite journey in conceptualizing and producing delicate home-brew music since 2005 with his first electronica duo project muxu with member huat liang.

Having realized the need to explore further and experiment with his own music style, euseng seto started flica in early 2007, solely crafting and producing music on his own. As a result, the subtle sounds that flica creates are exceptionally melodic and uncomplicated, which perfectly mirroring his perceptions towards daily personal feelings on life and nature."

Dem Malaysians.

2 comments:

Zer0_II said...

This comment is in response to the message you left on the Digital Meltd0wn Music Blogroll.

Thank you for writing me about this issue. Sometimes it can be very hard to pigeonhole a particular blog. In addition to the many other things I check for, I usually scroll through several pages looking to see what type of albums are being shared, as well as which tags are being used the most. I can completely remove your blog from the "Indie/Alternative" category if you would like, and place it under a different category, designating the specific subcategories that you listed. I'm not fond of the "Indie/Alternative" category to be honest, but the list is becoming so large that it's hard to avoid generic or cliche genre categories. Please let me know exactly how you would like your blog listed, and I'll move it promptly. Take care.

Zer0_II

Zer0_II said...

Hello again lostmonster. I wanted to let you know that I've made the changes you requested to your listed on my blogroll. I hope this helps more people to find your blog. You deserve the exposure. Take care my friend.

Zer0_II